Sibsagar College considers the protection of your personal information important and shall take necessary care to safeguard your privacy
Terms and Conditions for Online Fee Submission :
1. Online transaction charges are not part of the Fee. Fees Structure will be decided by the college after Government Guidelines are issued.
2. All Fee rules as given in the Prospectus/ Fee Book shall remain applicable.
3. The Fee deposited through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking will normally reach the Sibsagar College account after 1-2 days. It is the sole responsibility of the candidate to ensure that fee is deposited well in time. The college shall not be responsible for any delay in receipt of fee payment due to any reason. The college also shall not be responsible, if the payment is refused or declined by the credit/debit card supplier for any reason.
4. The college does not warranty the availability of online Fee Payment System every time. Sibsagar College will not be responsible for any delay in fee submission owing to non-availability of the Online Fee Payment system/gateway. In case of non availability of the Payment Gateway due to any reason, you are required to deposit the fee by any other online/electronic mode into our Bank account as mentioned in the Fee Book/ Prospectus. Exemption of late fine on the ground of non availability of Payment Gateway and/or non working of the payment gateway shall not be considered. We strongly advice to deposit the Fees well before the last date to avoid any inconvenience.
5. The Fee deposited through any of the modes shall be considered to have been made, if the candidate after depositing the fee is able to obtain the Payment Acknowledgment Slip. Thus, all candidates are strongly advised to print acknowledgment slip and keep it in their safe custody for future reference, if required.
6. Please note that New Admission Fee, Offline balance and other Miscellaneous Payment submission will be done only in college.
7. Please note that mere usage of this facility or submission of online fee through this facility does not confirm admission to the college. The confirmation of admission of the student shall be subject to the compliance of the credentials to the eligibility criteria laid in the current year’s prospectus and verification and/or submission of certificates/documents required by Sibsagar College before the last notified date for such purposes.
8. Online Payment of New Admission Fee is not applicable and any such payment shall not be considered as valid. Only Annual Fee and Quarterly Fees of existing students can be paid online.
Refund / Cancellation Policy :
Technical issue : In case of certain technical issues the payment may get deducted from the payer’s account but may not show in our official ERP. In such cases the payment gateway service may clearly mention the confirmed settlement after the college’s account receives the payment. Hence the payment is manually entered in our ERP. It may take 7-10 working days for the payment to be credited in college’s account.
Multiple Payments Case : If double/multiple payment happens and the payment gateway service clearly mentions it, the college will refund the excess payment after the college’s account receives the amount. The refund may take 7-10 working days or it can be adjusted to the next quarter fee as per Payer’s request.
Other Payments Case : In all other cases where there is a discrepancy/ dispute in the fee paid, the parent need to directly contact the college and the college’s decision would be final.